poniedziałek, 12 maja 2008

Lot to do..

A lot of important things I've had to do recently. My exams ale closer and closer and I've got still something about 16-17 books to read (till the end of May). Hope I'll handle it. Will I?

And I've started a new blogspot - click here to visit, but I must warn most of you - it's in Polish, so... Feel free to read it, but only some of you would be able to understand it. Ok, I warned you. Mission accomplished! :)

Two days ago I came back from hospital. I had some nose surgery (don't know how to call it in English, you know - that bone inside your nose - I had it not straight) and it was extremely unenjoyable (whenever you can call like that a visit in hospital...) and I farelly don't recomend it! I'm not going to describe it here, but if anybody wants, I can do that. Some things are sometimes better not to be unrevealed.

Yeah, that's it!

Cheers my deers!

Brak komentarzy: