środa, 5 marca 2008

journey

Journeys are vital for me. Looking at the surroundings, listening to my music, I become calm and I feel like my thoughts were enough powerful to change the world. At last enought powerful to change me - sometimes I feel like I was 'evolving' inside while the journeys I make. It's all about this feeling, while I'm moving somewhere. It can be a bike, a car, a tramway or anything else - even on foot - that provides me move. If I could, I would journey whole my live.

Recently I've made some photos with my cell, so you can experience Polish tramway from the inside, enjoy! In the picture no 3 look who's sitting next to that woman in black hair.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



And the last thing, not connected with above:

If you love somone, be sure you are responsible enough to be loved by that person.


2 komentarze:

Her. pisze...

Definitely an amazing post. I think I know exactly what you mean by like - journeys constantly. That's an amazing way to look at things, and I almost think I feel exactly how you feel.

I would love to visit Poland some day.

Great post.

We should be pen-pals. lol
=]


Don't be a stranger!

-Juelz.

Anonimowy pisze...

Będziesz teraz umieszczał posty w języku angielskim?;> A może myślałeś o blogu dwujęzycznym?? (na razie taki jest;P)
całkiem możliwe, że spotkaliśmy sie kiedyś w jednym z poznańskich tramwajów;]
Bardzo ciekawe spostrzeżenie w zakończeniu posta:)
Pozdrawiam!