...but I really did not forgot 'bout my blog! I haven't written anything recently due to a very simple reason: lack of free time. No, that isn't true - I had some free time, but I simply used it in another way. Creative way, no laziness at all.
Ok, maybe I did forgot?
By the way, we're enjoying Easter in Poland. Ressurection or something, you know;) A great occasion to visit my parents. They have house in a forest, awesome thing. Fresh air, nature and so on - I'm taking as much as I can out of this!
Ok, I did forgot.
Forgive me!
Greets from the wood, my dears:)
poniedziałek, 24 marca 2008
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
3 komentarze:
Dom w lesie - brzmi fajnie... :]
Jeśli chodzi o komentarze u mnie na blogu... hmmm... no cóż, ktoś mnie bardzo nie lubi (te co zostały to jest nic!) przez pewien czas nie będę nic pisać...
I widzę, że Ty jednak pozostajesz przy wersji anglojęzycznej;]
Pozdrawiam i do przeczytania! Będę tu zaglądać i pisać:)
Dzięki Ci za komentarz u mnie:*
Czekam na kolejne Twoje posty!:)
Psh. You better not be forgetful with your emails, sir!
=)
Prześlij komentarz